Back to Start Page
To Do List
Has it got an Omni-Cognate Neutron Wrangler Interface?
This project completes the base MK14 unit. Things it doesn't have (that would be nice) include :
- A cassette interface. Any of you guys out there got a tape you want to read?
- A small interface board for the INS8154 with LEDs and switches to experiment with I/O
- An MSF interface. I'd like to leave one of my V2.0 units running to decode and display the 60KHz atomic time signal
- Interface the MK14 VDU to this V2.0 unit.
- A PIC based loader board - connects to PC serial port for code download, connects to the MK14 keyboard interface at the other side. Code download from PC in a few seconds, and no typing!
And I'm sure some one out there has some good ideas to add to this list. Drop me a mail and let me know.